Inadequate leadership capacity is often cited as a major limiting factor in meeting the challenges of organizations in the public, private and civil society sectors.
These inadequacies are illustrated for example by poor governance, unethical practices and poor decision making regularly reported in the local press, region and the world in general. Globalization, limited resources, Innovation and technology, climate change, conflict are global examples which demand resilient and adaptable leaders. Local leadership is also expected to deal with regional, continental and global agenda such as SADC Industrialization Strategy, Africa’s 2063 Strategy and the Sustainable Development Goals.
Our leader development initiative provide for a rigorous academic and practical leadership skills development. The rationale of the graduate programmes is to develop skilled, flexible and adaptable leaders who will remain relevant as they meet the ever changing challenges of the competitive corporate world.
Our MBA is at the apex of our executive education and training programmes, targeted at practicing corporate leaders in the all economic sectors. This programme enables students to gain core knowledge of subjects fundamental to management, develop analytical skills which are indispensable in problem solving and decision making, understand the process of management and human behaviour in organizations and gain insight into the changing business economic, social and political environment which affect the commercial world. This is a demanding and broad based management degree.
Mananga is an Approved Learning Partner for Edinburg Business School, Herriot-Watt University, UK. Thus our Master in Business Administration (MBA) is flexible study programme and is regarded as one of the world’s best MBA in the world.
- Normally students would have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and must have English language. Students should also have at least 3 years work experience.
- Mature entry into the programme is provided for. This takes into account academic experience, relevant work and life experience of candidates
- The students are admitted and registered with our partner institution.
The aim of these courses is to develop professionals for a career in business, management or development thus ensuring availability of competent business leaders in the labour market. These courses are targeted at School Leavers and employees willing to develop their career.
We offer integrated qualification levels from certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and through to degree level in line with the Swaziland Qualification frame work (SNQF). Each level serves as an entry level to the next and builds on the training and education received. (See Ladder of Success Below). Employment opportunities exist at each NQF exit point. Thus learners can adapt their studies around their chosen career path.
Mananga Centre is an accredited training education provider under the Ministry of Education and Training, Swaziland. The professional business courses are examined by internationally recognized bodies including:
- Mananga Centre (SD)
- Association of Business Executives (UK)
- Institute of Certified Book keepers (SA)
- Association of Business Managers and Administrators (UK)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (UK)
- You must have obtained at least GCSE level qualifications or equivalent with both Maths and English at grades A-D.
- 2 A-level at Grade A-D an 4 GSCEs including Maths ‘ English at grade A-D